Proposition 65, officially the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, requires that warnings be provided to California consumers when they may be exposed to chemicals identified by California as cancer causing or reproductively toxic. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more that 850 chemicals. Effective August 30, 2018, OEHHA adopted new regulations, changing the information required in Proposition 65 warnings. For more information, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
The following warning applies to products linked to this page.
WARNING: According to the State of California, these products can expose you to chemicals that cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ProFormula Fuel Magnum
ProFormula Diesel Magnum
- Ethylbenzene 100-43-4 – carcinogen (between 12.411 and 16.548% of the Fuel Magnum product)
- Tolulene 108-88-3 – causes developmental toxicity (between 0.08274 and .4137% of the Fuel Magnum product)
- Cumene 98-82-8 – carcinogen (less than 0.175% of the Diesel Magnum product)
- Napthalene 91-20-3 – carcinogen (less than 1.75% of the Diesel Magnum product)
- Ethylbenzene 100-41-4 – carcinogen (less than .07% of the Diesel Magnum product)